Rules & Etiquette
At Pleasures we want you to have fun and enjoy yourselves, which is why we have a few simple rules so everyone gets the best from their time with us.
- Age for Entry – over 25. ID maybe asked for.
- Entry – details on home page. We do NOT accept any form of card or digital payment methods.
- Smart/Smart-Casual Dress Code for all Attending. The right to entry maybe refused if you are deemed to be inappropriately dressed. Inappropriate dress includes work clothes, tracksuits, hoodies, ripped jeans/clothes, and generally scruffy appearance.
- Refused Entry – The owner reserves the rights to refuse entry to the premise.
- Access – due to this being our home we are not wheelchair friendly.
- Mobile Phones or cameras are NOT allowed to be used on the premises. Lockers are available.
- Smoking – Use designated smoking areas and ashtrays provided – please do not use the floor or decking area.
- Chewing Gum – Getting hot and sticky is all part of the fun, but please do NOT bring gum into the club.
- Pool – No playing in the pool as this can lead to an imbalance in the chemicals and the pool will be closed.
- Noise – although the house and grounds are secluded noise travels so please keep the noise to a minimum when leaving the venue.
- Drugs are NOT Permitted on the Premises! If anyone is found using or supplying illegal substances, they will be removed from the venue and will not be allowed back.
- Our Home – Please remember this is our house and treat it with respect.
- No Guarantees or requirement to participate or play.
- Treat Everyone with Respect – remember to ENJOY – NOT Annoy. Please do not voice your opinions on other people.
- Choices and Fantasies – Do not judge other people. Everyone is entitled to have fun in their own way.
- Ask – Always ask before joining in with others. No means NO! Never assume.
- Verbal or physical abuse will NOT be tolerated.
The best advice we can give to single men attending our Friday night mixed parties is to be friendly and engage in conversation. Take the time to introduce yourself to others without being pushy or disrespectful. Respect both our home and those attending, and follow the rules above. Remember NO means NO.